New Spain Jesuit
The Society of Jesus was founded by a Spanish Basque nobleman, Don Ignatius of Loyola, with the blessing of the Farnese Pope Paul III. Loyola, prior to the founding of his Order of the New Templars first called “the Knights of the Virgin Mary, ” had been in command of Spanish forces in a battle with French forces at Pamplona, Spain. The fortress from which Loyola waged his defense was—you guessed it—in the shape of a Pentagon! Knight of Malta King Juan Carlos commemorated Loyola’s Spanish Pentagon with a stamp issued in 1988.
At the time of the admission of the Military Company of Jesus into the protection of the Farnese Pope of Rome, he was given a command post from which to “wage relentless war” against the Lord’s Grand and Glorious, White Northern European Protestant Reformation. That War-Room/Command Post was the Farnese Villa of Caprarola, Italy. And, as was Loyola’s fortress in Pamplona, the villa was in the shape of a Pentagon—a prominent symbol of the Biblical Satan/Egyptian Set in history. For the Company of Loyola was created by the Devil out of the midst of a Spanish pentagon-shaped fortress, Satan using his most obedient, Roman Papal bloodline noble families in financing and protecting the Order, to:
1. Prevent another Babylonian Captivity of the papacy (accomplished);
2. Take the rule of Jerusalem away from Ottoman Turks and Arab Muslims (accomplished);
3. Re-establish the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem (Israel) lost to the Muslims in 1291 AD (accomplished);
4. Destroy the Bible-based Protestant Reformation throughout the world (nearly accomplished);
5. Purge Europe of its Protestants and Jews—and Muslims once they have been used to effect European unity (nearly accomplished);
6. Re-unite a Roman Catholic Europe via a Fourth Reich/Holy Roman Empire centered in Germany (presently using the controlled enemy of Muslims in every European nation) purged of its Jews and Protestants (nearly accomplished with the European Union);
You might also like
Missions and the Frontiers of Spanish America: A Comparative Study of the Impact of Environmental, Economic, Political and Socio-cultural Variations ... and on the Northern Frontier of New Spain
Book (Pentacle Press)
When did Jesuit priests settle in New France?
Catholic Answer The first two Jesuit priests arrived in New France in the year 1611, five more members arrived in Quebec in 1625, see attached article.
What is the name of the jesuit collage in new york?
Fordham College is known as "The Jesuit University of New York", and is located in New York City, New York. !
What is the Jesuit college in New Orleans?
Loyola University New Orleans is a private, co-educational and Jesuit university located in New Orleans, Louisiana. on!